Images © Western Hot Oil Services, Inc.
Western Hot Oil Services, Inc. (806) 435-
"The key to success is to learn to do something right. Then to do it right every time."
The pipe is subjected to three electronic inspection functions with just one pass through the machine
Magnetic wall loss detection is a nondestructive method which uses a magnetic field to locate areas of the pipe body wall which are thinner than the expected wall thickness
• Capable of Testing 2 3/8 & 2 7/8 Tubing
• PC Based eclectronic system with digital “Real Time” data
• Compact inspection heads
• Solid State Wall Mounting (No Gamma Radiation)
• Exclusive “TFD” Solid State 3-
• Cordless Remote Calibration Device
• Improved Higher Pulling Speeds
• “Well Profile” and Custom Inspection Report for continuous
• Each System designed and built for Rig Floor application with maximum safety in mind